Stop blaming absolutely everything on aging. This self defeating mentality is holding you back in so many ways!
One of my huge pet peeves is when people take horrible care of themselves, both in terms of their workouts and nutrition, and blame the way they feel on aging. In MANY instances, feeling like crap is not a reflection of growing older, it is a sign that your workouts and/or nutrition are not optimal. When it comes to your workouts, you might be guilty of doing one (or more) of the following:
1) You are not working out consistently like you used to, or are now completely sedentary.
2) You are working out but are not doing the exercises properly. Perhaps you are just going through the motions and are not paying attention to what you are doing, or you are using weights that are too heavy and have horrible form. Good form produces the best results, so check your ego at the door.
3) You are not doing enough strength training. If your muscles are weak, you will struggle to be able to perform even the most basic tasks, will be more vulnerable to falls, and will be more likely to suffer from chronic muscle tension/joint aches and pains.
4) You are strength training but are not selecting appropriate exercises that will help with your overall strength, or you are using a resistance that is not substantial enough to help you get stronger, or at least maintain your strength. While this might surprise some, you can still train at a very high level, even as you get older.
5) You are not doing enough (or any) cardio so you often find yourself gasping for air at even the most mundane tasks.
6) You are neglecting your mobility/body maintenance work.
These are just a few of many reasons that might be contributing to premature aging, and a body that is not working to its full potential. Age is just a number, and there is so much you can do to keep yourself feeling great as you get older.